Monday, May 5, 2008

New Hampshire Coffee Shop

[2008, Pencil on paper, 8.5 x 11 in]
Back in January 2008, after Hillary's loss to Barack Obama AND John Edwards, she kind of "teared up" at a New Hampshire coffee shop. She quotes, "I just don't want us to fall backwards... This is very personal to me... I see what's happening and we have to reverse it." In my opinion, she didn't really tear up, but was just tired and who wouldn't be (especially after a surprising loss)? She's tough, but I'm for "change" and donuts (that's me reaching for the chocolate sprinkle one). Someday, I'll get around to coloring this drawing.

1 comment:

Nelson Hernandez said...

Cool stuff Danielle! Nice to see you cutting loose again. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. Yeah, wanting to get back to the drawing board myself. Soon baby, soon!!! Hope you are having an awesome summer.

:) Nelson